Pump Sales and Service has been a key component of the business at Sunbury Water Life from when we first opened the doors. Our customers keep coming back time and time again because we take the time to match the right pump to their individual circumstances.
We will ask you a list of questions when you come in for a pump like: • What is the pump for?
- Is the water stored in a tank or a dam?
- Is your tank above or below ground?
- How far does the pump need to suck water from the water source?
- What size pipe do you have on the suction side of your pump?
- How far does the pump need to pump the water?
- What size pipe do you have on the discharge side of your pump?
- Do you have a filter in the system and where is this located?
All these factors need to be taken into account when selecting the right pump.
As they say ‘Pumps ain’t Pumps’.
The quality Brands of pumps and spare parts that we supply include:
- Bianco, Davey, Franklin, Grundfos, Lowara and Pentair/Onga
The range of Pumps we supply cover the following applications:
- Garden Pumps
- Household Pumps
- Farm or Dam Pumps
- Septic or Effluent Pumps
- Borehole Pumps
- Engine Driven Pumps
- Pool & Spa Pumps
- Pond Pumps
We also stock a large range of genuine spare parts, pressure tanks, pressure switches, pump covers and relates accessories.
To learn more or discuss your next projects requirements contact us...